3 Stocks Pushing The Leisure Industry Lower
1. As of noon trading, Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) is down $0.84 (-0.8%) to $107.51 on light volume Thus far, 473,889 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $107.45-$109.15 after having opened the day at $108.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.35. Wynn Resorts, Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, ownership, and operation of destination casino resorts. Wynn Resorts has a market cap of $11.0 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Wynn Resorts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Wynn Resorts as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the leisure industry could consider PowerShares Dynamic Leisure&Entert ( PEJ) while those bearish on the leisure industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Services ( SCC). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts