3. As of noon trading, DR Horton ( DHI) is down $0.60 (-2.9%) to $20.00 on heavy volume Thus far, 6.1 million shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.66-$21.36 after having opened the day at $21.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.60. D.R. Horton, Inc. operates as a homebuilding company in the United States. The company's Homebuilding segment engages in the acquisition and development of land, and construction and sale of residential homes in 25 states and 73 markets in the United States primarily under the D.R. DR Horton has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the materials & construction industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 66.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate DR Horton a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates DR Horton as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full DR Horton Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts