4. As of noon trading, Raytheon Company ( RTN) is down $0.76 (-1.4%) to $55.30 on light volume Thus far, 552,624 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.30-$56.23 after having opened the day at $55.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.06. Raytheon Company designs, develops, manufactures, integrates, and supports technological products, services, and solutions for governmental and commercial customers in the United States and internationally. Raytheon Company has a market cap of $18.2 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Raytheon Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Raytheon Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts