3. As of noon trading, Thermo Fisher Scientific ( TMO) is down $0.35 (-0.6%) to $60.34 on light volume Thus far, 339,530 shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.12-$60.81 after having opened the day at $60.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.69. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. provides analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software, and services for research, manufacture, analysis, discovery, and diagnostics. Thermo Fisher Scientific has a market cap of $21.5 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 32.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Thermo Fisher Scientific a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Thermo Fisher Scientific as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Thermo Fisher Scientific Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts