2. As of noon trading, Capital One Financial ( COF) is down $0.77 (-1.3%) to $57.60 on light volume Thus far, 799,936 shares of Capital One Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $57.58-$58.49 after having opened the day at $58.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.37. Capital One Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for the Capital One Bank (USA), National Association (COBNA), and Capital One, National Association (CONA), which provide various financial products and services in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. Capital One Financial has a market cap of $33.9 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 38.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Capital One Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Capital One Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Capital One Financial Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts