2. As of noon trading, Mercadolibre ( MELI) is down $0.74 (-1.0%) to $75.58 on light volume Thus far, 157,232 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 535,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $75.26-$77.65 after having opened the day at $76.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.32. MercadoLibre, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, hosts online commerce and payments platforms in Latin America. Its services are designed to provide its users with mechanisms to buy, sell, pay for, and collect on e-commerce transactions. Mercadolibre has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 5.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Mercadolibre a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mercadolibre as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts