3. As of noon trading, ManpowerGroup ( MAN) is down $0.38 (-1.0%) to $36.05 on light volume Thus far, 144,324 shares of ManpowerGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 766,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.96-$36.59 after having opened the day at $36.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.43. ManpowerGroup provides workforce solutions and services worldwide. The company offers permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment services; assessment and selection services; training and development services; outsourcing services; and workforce consulting services. ManpowerGroup has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate ManpowerGroup a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ManpowerGroup as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full ManpowerGroup Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts