4. As of noon trading, Cintas Corporation ( CTAS) is down $0.28 (-0.7%) to $40.36 on light volume Thus far, 98,179 shares of Cintas Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 621,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.30-$40.78 after having opened the day at $40.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.65. Cintas Corporation provides corporate identity uniforms and related business services for approximately 900,000 businesses in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Cintas Corporation has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Cintas Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cintas Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Cintas Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts