3. As of noon trading, Reynolds American ( RAI) is down $0.65 (-1.6%) to $40.74 on average volume Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Reynolds American exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.74-$41.54 after having opened the day at $41.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.39. Reynolds American Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cigarette and other tobacco products in the United States. Reynolds American has a market cap of $22.9 billion and is part of the tobacco industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Reynolds American a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Reynolds American as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Reynolds American Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts