3. As of noon trading, Magna International ( MGA) is up $0.34 (0.8%) to $45.25 on light volume Thus far, 141,482 shares of Magna International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 610,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.97-$45.31 after having opened the day at $45.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.91. Magna International Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components, and engineers and assembles vehicles to original equipment manufacturers of cars and light trucks in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa. Magna International has a market cap of $10.4 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 34.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Magna International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Magna International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Magna International Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts