2. As of noon trading, Mobile Telesystems OJSC ( MBT) is up $0.19 (1.1%) to $16.86 on light volume Thus far, 471,471 shares of Mobile Telesystems OJSC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.57-$16.95 after having opened the day at $16.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.67. Mobile TeleSystems OJSC, together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications services primarily in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Armenia, and Belarus. Mobile Telesystems OJSC has a market cap of $16.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Mobile Telesystems OJSC a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mobile Telesystems OJSC as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Mobile Telesystems OJSC Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts