2. As of noon trading, SL Green Realty Corporation ( SLG) is up $1.19 (1.6%) to $74.56 on average volume Thus far, 365,866 shares of SL Green Realty Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 583,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $73.45-$74.74 after having opened the day at $74.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.37. SL Green Realty Corp. is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm engages in the property management, acquisitions, financing, development, construction, and leasing. It also provides tenant services to its clients. The firm invests in real estate markets of the United States. SL Green Realty Corporation has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 57.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate SL Green Realty Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SL Green Realty Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full SL Green Realty Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts