3 Stocks Pushing The Media Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Virgin Media ( VMED) is up $0.30 (0.9%) to $32.26 on light volume Thus far, 518,775 shares of Virgin Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.09-$32.54 after having opened the day at $32.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.96. Virgin Media Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides entertainment and communications services in the United Kingdom. Virgin Media has a market cap of $8.5 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of -7.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 49.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Virgin Media a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Virgin Media as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Virgin Media Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts