3 Stocks Pushing The Leisure Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) is up $0.47 (2.4%) to $20.37 on light volume Thus far, 797,841 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.98-$20.46 after having opened the day at $19.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.90. Ctrip.com International, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides travel services for hotel accommodations, airline tickets, and packaged tours in the People's Republic of China. Ctrip.com International has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 15.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Ctrip.com International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ctrip.com International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts