4. As of noon trading, Precision Castparts ( PCP) is up $9.78 (5.7%) to $181.11 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 646,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $178.11-$182.40 after having opened the day at $178.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $171.33. Precision Castparts Corp. manufactures and sells metal components and products worldwide. Precision Castparts has a market cap of $24.7 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Precision Castparts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Precision Castparts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts