2. As of noon trading, Goldman Sachs Group ( GS) is up $0.58 (0.5%) to $116.73 on light volume Thus far, 820,646 shares of Goldman Sachs Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $116.30-$117.42 after having opened the day at $117.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.15. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. provides investment banking, securities, and investment management services, as well as a range of financial services to corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals worldwide. Goldman Sachs Group has a market cap of $55.3 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Goldman Sachs Group a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Goldman Sachs Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Goldman Sachs Group Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts