3. As of noon trading, Morgan Stanley ( MS) is up $0.11 (0.7%) to $16.72 on light volume Thus far, 3.5 million shares of Morgan Stanley exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.59-$16.77 after having opened the day at $16.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.61. Morgan Stanley, a financial holding company, provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. Morgan Stanley has a market cap of $32.6 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of -31.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Morgan Stanley a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Morgan Stanley as a hold. The company's strongest point has been its strong cash flow from operations. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts