1. As of noon trading, Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group ( DTG) is up $1.97 (2.4%) to $85.97 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.7 million shares of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $85.50-$86.35 after having opened the day at $86.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.00. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the daily rental of vehicles to business and leisure customers under the Dollar and Thrifty names through company-owned stores in the United States and Canada. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts