3. As of noon trading, Moody's Corporation ( MCO) is up $0.76 (1.7%) to $46.63 on light volume Thus far, 518,281 shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.60-$46.93 after having opened the day at $46.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.87. Moody's Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides credit ratings, research, and analysis covering fixed-income securities, other debt instruments, and the entities that issue such instruments in the global capital markets. Moody's Corporation has a market cap of $10.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 36.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Moody's Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Moody's Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts