4. As of noon trading, Alliance Data Systems Corporation ( ADS) is up $0.88 (0.6%) to $143.20 on light volume Thus far, 83,411 shares of Alliance Data Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 531,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $142.28-$144.03 after having opened the day at $142.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $142.32. Alliance Data Systems Corporation provides data-driven and transaction-based marketing, and customer loyalty solutions primarily in the United States and Canada. Alliance Data Systems Corporation has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 37.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Alliance Data Systems Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Alliance Data Systems Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Alliance Data Systems Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts