4. As of noon trading, Colgate-Palmolive Company ( CL) is up $0.66 (0.6%) to $104.53 on light volume Thus far, 326,907 shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $103.51-$104.56 after having opened the day at $103.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.87. Colgate-Palmolive Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets consumer products worldwide. Colgate-Palmolive Company has a market cap of $49.2 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 12.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Colgate-Palmolive Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Colgate-Palmolive Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Colgate-Palmolive Company Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts