3 Stocks Pushing The Chemicals Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Kronos Worldwide ( KRO) is up $1.34 (10.6%) to $14.01 on heavy volume Thus far, 753,862 shares of Kronos Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 591,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.66-$14.12 after having opened the day at $12.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.67. Kronos Worldwide, Inc. engages in the production and marketing of titanium dioxide pigments under the Kronos brand name primarily in North America and Europe. Kronos Worldwide has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 29.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Kronos Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kronos Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Kronos Worldwide Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts