LAS VEGAS, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, at SharePoint Conference 2012, Microsoft Corp. demonstrated an exciting array of new product enhancements in SharePoint 2013 and highlighted significant investments in social, cloud and mobile capabilities.
New Product Enhancements
SharePoint is one of Microsoft's most popular business products ever. The company announced today that it has grown to more than $2 billion, adjusted, in annual revenue."This growth underscores the power and passion of the SharePoint community of customers, partners and developers," said Jeff Teper, corporate vice president, Microsoft. "The new SharePoint is a pivotal release that not only delivers an amazing amount of innovation today, it lays the foundation for exciting new innovations in the future." New product enhancements include the following:
- A new and simplified user experience. Share documents inside or outside your organization with a single click, drag and drop content into document libraries, edit lists inline, and create new sites in seconds.
- Document store and sync. Use SkyDrive Pro to store and sync your documents across all your devices.
- Task management. Organize your work with task lists and project timelines. Consolidate task management across SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Smarter search. Find what you're looking for with the new and improved FAST Search. Customize and narrow your search for more relevant results and discover related people and documents with recommendations.
- Core services. Manage risk with eDiscovery across SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync and file shares. Create dynamic websites with cross-site publishing and enhanced Web content management. Improve scalability and performance with a new cloud architecture.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV