The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU), a leader in global payment services, today launched the “Gift of Possibilities,” a multi-faceted holiday campaign designed to position the gift of money among consumers as the preferred gift-giving solution worldwide. The campaign features integrated multi-product and multi-channel offerings in key regions around the world – driving consumer awareness for all Western Union Money Transfer ® services available at retail, online, mobile, ATM and account-based channels.
In the United States, the company is introducing Western Union Holiday Gift Spots at select Simon properties in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles and Miami. Simon Property Group is the world’s leading retail real estate company. The Holiday Gift Spots will engage consumers at their preferred holiday shopping destinations, and provide Western Union services for sending domestic and international money transfers.
“The Gift of Possibilities will extend the relevance of the Western Union brand during the holiday season,” said Diane Scott, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Western Union, and president, Western Union Ventures. “As a global organization, we are combining our traditional strengths – a globally-recognized brand and international retail presence – with web, stored value cards and mobile services to meet the needs of today’s consumers, who require more options across different technologies and retail locations, including our Holiday Gift Spots.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV