- Lowest standby power: achieves <10-mW standby power consumption and provides high-voltage start-up capability.
- Highest integration with primary-side regulation: eliminates the need for an optocoupler and TL431 feedback circuit; supports widest input voltage range with VDD, resulting in smaller bias capacitors; supports smaller transformers because of its high-frequency operation; and reduces overall design size and complexity without the need for additional external circuits.
TI Unveils Adapter Power Controller With Lowest Standby Power
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.