- Lowest standby power: achieves <10-mW standby power consumption and provides high-voltage start-up capability.
- Highest integration with primary-side regulation: eliminates the need for an optocoupler and TL431 feedback circuit; supports widest input voltage range with VDD, resulting in smaller bias capacitors; supports smaller transformers because of its high-frequency operation; and reduces overall design size and complexity without the need for additional external circuits.
TI Unveils Adapter Power Controller With Lowest Standby Power
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.