KingsIsle Entertainment Reveals The Lost World Of Azteca In Wizard101
PLANO, Texas, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The lost world of Azteca has been discovered once again in the magical realm of Wizard101. Home to the Aztecosaurs, the oldest living race in the Wizard101 universe, the fate of Azteca hangs in a perilous balance.
Azteca is a high-level world of ancient dinosaurs, hidden temples, and cosmic significance. Wizards will take on mighty foes and gain new heights of power as they race against the doomsday clock to save the Aztecosaurs and their home world.
"In Azteca, Wizards will face challenges and consequences on a scale they've never encountered before in Wizard101," said Todd Coleman, vice president and creative director at KingsIsle Entertainment. "While we've always known that the archvillain Morganthe is up to no good—in Azteca the stakes become crystal clear."Azteca includes:
- New Azteca-themed epic spells for each school of magic
- Powerful Astral spells that can be used by high-level Wizards
- 13 challenging zones to explore and conquer
- The opportunity to reach level 90 and achieve the rank of Promethean Wizard
- A new crafting tier and a variety of useful new recipes
- Powerful gear, talented pets, and ferocious new mounts!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV