New Book The Work Of Hope Highlights People's Need To End Divisiveness And Acrimony In Society
Implications from The Work of Hope can be applied across a variety of channels – from how President Obama engages with Republicans in the House and ways in which religious organizations can better communicate with potential followers, to steps corporations can take to have a more meaningful impact in a community and ways individuals can see and hear one another amid all of the noise and acrimony in our society.
The Work of Hope was funded by the Kettering Foundation and published by the Kettering Foundation Press, with a foreword from its president, David Mathews.
Following the release of The Work of Hope, Rich will embark on a 2013 national community tour in which he will speak to audiences on how they can turn outward toward their community to make greater impact and create positive change. For more information on the book or tour, visit workofhope.theharwoodinstitute.org.
About The Harwood Institute:Founded by Richard C. Harwood more than twenty years ago, The Harwood Institute for Public Innovation is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that seeks nothing less than to spark fundamental change and authentic hope in American public life. The Institute is a leading change organization that inspires and guides people to turn outward, make more intentional choices, take action rooted in the community and stay true to themselves. For more information, please visit www.theharwoodinstitute.org.Media Contact: Jim Cooney - Communications Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 301.656.3669 SOURCE The Harwood Institute
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV