- The endless acrimony, division and noise of our politics and public life make people feel like they live in the Tower of Babel.
- An endless push for instant gratification now drives our daily behaviors and our unwillingness to make the investments we need.
- We must get back to basics to ignite more compassion, openness, humility and concern for the common good in daily life.
- Americans must kick-start a new trajectory for the country through actions that start small and locally – where we can rebuild trust, relationships and confidence.
- The central task is to restore belief in ourselves and one another that we can get things done, together.
New Book The Work Of Hope Highlights People's Need To End Divisiveness And Acrimony In Society
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.