Omega reported third quarter FFO available to common stockholders of $56.7 million, or 52 cents per share, compared to $44.5 million, or 43 cents per share, a year-ago. AFFO totaled $58.7 million, or 54 cents per share, up from $49.2 million, or 48 cents per share, a year ago. The company also raised its full-year guidance in its earnings report.
Omega has maintained and increased its dividend yield for more than 10 years and the year-to-date total return is 23.42%.
Ventas, an S&P 500 company, is one of the leading health care REITs today and also the largest owner of senior housing and health care assets.
Its diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 assets in 47 states (including the District of Columbia) and two Canadian provinces consists of seniors housing communities, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, medical office buildings and other properties.At quarter end, Ventas has a fortuitous balance sheet with around $1.6 billion in available liquidity. Ventas's strength in liquidity should allow the company to take advantage of opportunities and be a safe haven for investors in a disrupted market. Ventas is currently paying a 3.91% dividend yield and the company's annual dividend growth has been 10% over the past 10 years. That dividend and dividend growth is an important component to Ventas's consistent superior total return to shareholders (year-to-date total return is 18.71%).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV