Lunarline Seeks To Fill Open Positions At Corporate Gray Security Clearance Jobs Fair
ARLINGTON, Va., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyber security and privacy company, Lunarline, will be at the Corporate Gray Security Clearance Job Fair on Friday, November 16. The event will be held from 9:00am to 12:30pm in the Waterford Reception Center in Springfield, VA and is free and open to transitioning U.S. Military Service Members, Veterans, and military spouses. Lunarline is seeking to fill positions at all levels of employment, from interns to senior level management. A Lunarline recruiter will be available at the booth to answer any questions.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Lunarline's executives and employees have had first-hand experience in transitioning from the military into cyber security. Lunarline CEO, Waylon Krush, stated, "As Service Disabled Veterans, we know personally how important it is to use the very same values instilled in us through our experience with the Armed Services in our careers after returning home. Those values of honor, integrity, commitment, teamwork, and excellence are all used every day working in cyber security."
For more information about all current job openings at Lunarline, visit http://lunarline.catsone.com/careers/.About Lunarline Lunarline is a leading cyber security and privacy provider to the US Federal Government, as well as private industry. Our unique approach to cyber security combines our proven products, specialized services, and certified training together as a complete solution customized for the success of your cyber mission. Lunarline is an accredited FedRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO). LUNARLINE: SOLUTIONS BUILT ON SECURITY™ For more information, visit www.lunarline.com. Contact Sarah Hamilton, Human Resource Manager email@example.com SOURCE Lunarline
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV