Shad Peterson Named President Of Sasser Family Holdings, Inc.
CHICAGO, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- During the most recent meeting of their Board of Directors, Sasser Family Holdings, a 4th generation, family-held transportation asset services and management company, elected Shad Peterson as President of Sasser Family Holdings. Fred Sasser will continue to serve as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors for the organization.
"Shad being elected to the role of President illustrates that we are all only temporary stewards of the business, the future belongs to the coming generations. In operating and growing this business, we are not just supporting our current team and business community, but we are responsible for handing down a business that is stronger and more competitive, so that the next generations can do the same." said Fred Sasser, CEO.Shad Peterson represents the 4th generation of the Sasser family and has served within the organization since 2005 when he joined the organization as President of subsidiary business, Union Leasing. Since that time, Shad has been a key figure establishing a secure foundation for the future growth and expansion of the business. "We are very fortunate to have a strong set of family values that has enabled us to stay committed to the businesses for nearly 85 years. These same values are reflected in our businesses and have been at the core of our stability and growth. I look forward to carrying this forward to prepare us for the next generations." Peterson additionally holds the title of Chief Operating Officer of Sasser Family Holdings, as well as head executive of each of the subsidiaries business units. Mr. Peterson has spent 20 years in the transportation and strategic consulting services industries with an education background in economics and government.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV