Derma Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCI), a medical device and pharmaceutical company focused on advanced wound care, announced today that Edward J. Quilty, the Company’s chief executive officer, will present a corporate overview and update at the Lazard Capital Markets 9 th Annual Healthcare Conference taking place in New York City November 13 - 14, 2012 at the Pierre Hotel. The Company’s presentation will take place on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. ET.
To listen and view the presentation investors may visit the investor relations section of Derma Sciences’ website at www.dermasciences.com. An archived copy of the presentation will also be available on Derma Sciences’ website.
About Derma Sciences, Inc.
Derma Sciences is a medical technology company focused on three segments of the wound care marketplace: pharmaceutical wound care products, advanced wound care dressings and traditional dressings. Derma Sciences has successfully completed a Phase 2 clinical trial in diabetic foot ulcer healing with DSC127, an investigational pharmaceutical drug under development for the healing of diabetic foot ulcers, and is preparing to begin Phase 3 clinical trials. Its MEDIHONEY® product is the leading brand of honey-based dressings for the management of wounds and burns. The product has been shown to be effective in a variety of indications, and was the focus of a positive large-scale, randomized controlled trial involving 108 subjects with leg ulcers. Other novel products introduced into the $14 billion global wound care market include XTRASORB® for better management of wound exudate, BIOGUARD® for infection prevention and TCC-EZ™, a gold-standard treatment for diabetic foot ulcers.For more information please visit www.dermasciences.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV