Specifically, over the past 12 months, more Silverpop customers have begun to use features such as the following:
- Landing Pages usage has increased by 25 percent - automating the capture of customer information directly into the Silverpop Engage database for nurturing, scoring, and additional digital communications.
- Relational Tables usage has increased by 56 percent - enabling Silverpop customers to link contact records with activity history in order to produce the deepest profile possible and provide even more relevance and personalization to the communications contacts receive.
- Web Tracking usage has increased by 184 percent –allowing Silverpop customers to track customer behavior on their website and other digital properties, in order to deliver communications based on interests the customer has indicated based on browsing history.
- Programs usage has increased by 99 percent- effectively combining insights learned via web tracking and customer data analysis, to deliver real time, individualized messaging based on buyer behavior rather than sending the same message to all recipients in a certain segment.
- Scoring usage has increased, by 62 percent- delivering automated, relevant and personalized interactions based on scores determined by buyer behavior, demographic information and readiness to buy.