Silverpop's Year-to-Date New Business Growth Nearly 40 Percent Greater Than 2011
ATLANTA, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Silverpop ™, the only digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social, today announces its year-to-date new business growth increased by 39 percent as compared to 2011. This impressive growth included the addition of 110 new clients, in Q3 alone, who can now deliver more relevant and effective marketing campaigns powered by behavioral insights.
"For decades, marketers had no choice but to group their customers into audience segments, blast out messages and hope that a small percentage would find it relevant. But buyers are demanding more," said Silverpop's CEO Bill Nussey. "In 2007, Silverpop took the pioneering step of combining the true 1:1 engagement made possible by marketing automation with the scale and reach of email marketing. Five years and thousands of campaigns later, our clients are embracing the new world of digital marketing and are incorporating buyer behavior into automated campaigns that deliver highly personalized experiences that translate into revenue."
New customers who selected Silverpop in Q3 2012 include the following:
- Aramark Uniform and Career Apparel, LLC
- Cox Search, Inc. -- Kudzu.com
- Georgia Lottery Corporation
- HarperCollins Publishers
- United States Plastic Corporation, Inc.
- Universal Publishing Production Music
"We selected Silverpop because its ability to easily deliver automated, triggered messages based on recipient behavior is far and above everything else in the space," said Brian Anderson, e-commerce manager at shopARAMARK.com. "We are excited to see the additional revenue that results from sending these incredibly relevant and engaging messages to our buyers."In addition to a rapidly growing new customer base, Silverpop's existing customers are growing their campaigns in terms of sophistication and automation. The number of Silverpop customers using advanced automation features, such as Web Tracking and Programs, has doubled since last year. And these are not just B2B marketing automation users. Silverpop is unique in that its customer base consists of large numbers of B2B and B2C customers, giving the company a distinct advantage in understanding marketing trends and delivering innovative features across every type of marketing department. Silverpop customers use its technology to generate higher conversion rates, support sales efforts to drive revenue and increase efficiency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV