SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Journal of Radiology Inc. (JRRD.OB) announced today the depth of its established global reach for interactive digital network tools. As a global provider for interactive digital network tools we have clinched on-going deals with long term revenue producing agents worldwide. The network of agents has been established throughout this past year and includes Australia, Brazil, Guatemala, Chile, USA, Spain, Greece, Turkey and most recently Russia.
Journal of Radiology will be extending services, reach and access into other locations around the globe, as part of the new and expected capital investment in 2013. This investment demonstrates the company's reliable interactive digital signage technologies in demand regardless of location.
Aaron Shrira, President of Journal of Radiology, commented, "dedicated efforts and plenty of hard work both locally and on numerous continents have made Journal of Radiology successful around the globe." Aaron continued, "to operate seamlessly across the miles we serve our customers criteria for quality of service, pricing and the ability to innovate, whether around the corner or around the world."
About Journal of Radiology Inc.Journal of Radiology Inc., a development stage interactive media display company specializing in touchless, gesture - hand and body motion enabled software solutions that combine body motion with interactive surfaces, including walls, tables, windows and floors. About Interactive Spaces Interactive Spaces, licensed to Journal of Radiology, is a company specializing in touchless, gesture recognition - hand and body motion enabled, multi-touch software solutions that provide an innovative new way of interfacing with consumers. This technology is rapidly becoming one of the most effective ways of engaging people in a public space – providing both entertainment and relevant information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV