TRX Expands Employee Engagement Programs
ATLANTA, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TRX, Inc. ( www.trx.com) (OTCQB: TRXI), a global leader in travel data and technology, announced the company successfully expanded multiple employee engagement initiatives.
Under the leadership of newly-appointed Vice President of Human Resources Karen Hilton, TRX wrapped up the first year pilot for several employee engagement initiatives designed to align HR initiatives to business objectives. The new programs were designed to expand global diversity initiatives, target leadership development and recognize performance-driven success. Hilton oversees employee engagement initiatives, as well as many other HR initiatives, that contribute to strategic growth for the company's offices in U.S., Europe and Asia.
Some of this year's programs include:
- The TRX Mentoring Program, which piloted in the U.S. offices and was open to all employees for the first time. The program will expand to all global offices in 2013.
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives were expanded to highlight TRX's diverse and global footprint which impacts customers, employees, hiring, promotions, development and behavior.
- Leadership Development Programs were re-engineered with coaching and training initiatives to better identify and invest in top talent.
- Recognition and Rewards Initiatives were continued to celebrate employee innovation, exceptional contributions and years of service.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts