BOSTON, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE:EV) will host a conference call and webcast at 11:00 AM EST on Monday, November 12, 2012 to discuss the signing of a definitive agreement for Parametric Portfolio Associates to acquire The Clifton Group Investment Management Company. A news release with details of the transaction was issued at approximately 8:45 AM on Monday, November 12, 2012.
To participate in the conference call, please call 877-407-0778 (domestic) or 201-689-8565 (international) and refer to "Eaton Vance Corp. Announcement." A webcast of the conference call can also be accessed via Eaton Vance's website, www.eatonvance.com. Beginning later the same day, a replay of the call will be available for one week by calling 877-660-6853 (domestic) or 201-612-7415 (international) or by accessing Eaton Vance's website, www.eatonvance.com. Listeners to the telephone call-in replay must enter the confirmation code 403831.
Eaton Vance Corp. is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $198.2 billion in assets as of September 30, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV