WASHINGTON, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) announced today that the Company's ACC6 data center located in Ashburn, Virginia is 100 percent leased. ACC6 is constructed in two phases totaling 262,000 gross square feet, 130,000 raised square feet and 26 megawatts of critical load. Phase I was delivered in September 2011 and Phase II is scheduled to open on January 1, 2013.
The Company recently executed a pre-lease in Phase II for 4.33 megawatts filling the remaining vacancy in the building. This pre-lease is with an existing tenant on our Ashburn campus. ACC6 Phase II is expected to have 67 percent of the megawatts commencing in the first quarter of 2013 with the remaining 33 percent commencing in the third quarter of 2013. Upon the opening of Phase II, ACC6 will have a total of six tenants with an average weighted lease term remaining of 11.3 years and will achieve a 12 percent unlevered GAAP return on invested capital, based on the terms of all the ACC6 leases.
"Demand for our data centers in Northern Virginia continues to be strong. We expect that ACC6 Phase II will be delivered on time and budget, and it is now 100 percent pre-leased before opening," commented Hossein Fateh, President and Chief Executive Officer of DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. "We are pleased to provide additional space to this tenant, while achieving our previously stated target return on our invested capital for this property."About DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) is a leading owner, developer, operator and manager of large multi-tenanted wholesale data centers. The Company's facilities are designed to offer highly specialized, efficient, carrier-neutral and safe computing environments in a low-cost operating model. The Company's customers outsource their mission critical applications and include national and international enterprises across numerous industries, such as technology, Internet content providers, media, communications, cloud-based, healthcare and financial services. The Company's ten data centers are located in four major U.S. markets, which total 2.4 million gross square feet and 205 megawatts of available critical load to power the servers and computing equipment of its customers. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT) is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, please visit www.dft.com. Forward-Looking Statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV