NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, Inc., NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority®, announced today that in addition to formally launching its revolutionary, state-of-the-art " Newtek Advantage" cloud-based operating platform, it will be ringing the NASDAQ Opening Bell on November 14, 2012. A live broadcast of the bell ringing can be accessed at http://www.nasdaq.com/marketsite/webcam.html and can been seen live on CNBC at 9:30 am EST. The launch of the " Newtek Advantage" will follow at 12pm EST by invitation only; clients and media are welcome to register by emailing email@example.com.
The Newtek Advantage is a mobile real-time SMB management platform, not just a mobile application or "app." It puts all critical transactions of a small-to-medium-sized business, as well as economic, ecommerce and web site traffic data on the business's smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC. Newtek's unique market position, of being a large web hosting company, payment processor, gateway provider, web designer and web services company, enables it to aggregate and drive vital real-time business intelligence information to a business owner's smart phone or tablet. The Newtek Advantage provides the actionable intelligence that businesses and technicians will require and utilize in the future of mobile eCommerce and will give them the advantage to succeed in this new environment. This revolutionary platform will allow owners and operators of small- and medium-sized businesses to manage their businesses from their mobile device anywhere, anytime and without an IT department.
Tobin Smith, founder of NBT Equities Research, an expert in cloud computing equities and editor-in-chief of CloudInvestor.com, will be speaking at the press conference to discuss the importance of cloud computing and the mobile Newtek Advantage platform. This will be the first in a series of business applications that Newtek will be introducing to the market. One can view the features of the mobile application by clicking on this link.
Smith commented, "The mobile data revolution means nothing to a small-business manager unless they can get what they need whenever and wherever they are. What is revolutionary about the new Newtek Advantage is that it is a mobile SMB management platform, not just an app. The Newtek Advantage puts the key management and decision-making data on a smartphone, tablet or laptop in real time. Best of all, this platform function is free to Newtek clients.The Newtek Advantage is SMART:
- S: Sales Increased – less time dealing with administrative matters means more time selling and servicing customers.
- M: More Control, Less Surprises — key business stats and metrics are available in real time; small businesses can make more informed decisions faster and never be out of touch with the most important business data.
- A: Accelerated Profits — real-time information means better and more profitable decisions.
- R: Real-time information means key business management data is only seconds away, whenever and wherever the business operator is.
- T: Technology Enhancements – leads to decreased cost and expense of an IT department – everything is in the Cloud."
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through our lending subsidiary, Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers through our insurance subsidiary, Newtek Insurance Agency, LLC.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts