BOSTON, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small to medium sized businesses, will host a free live Webinar for small businesses, "Close Out 2012 and Prime Your Business Operations for the New Year," on Tuesday, December 4 at 12:00pm ET ( 9:00am PT).
"The holiday season can either be slow or very hectic for small business owners depending on their industry," said Pete Lamson, SVP of Cloud Backup, Carbonite. "Regardless of workload this time of year, it's important that small business owners complete end of year planning. Doing so ensures that businesses are prepared for the upcoming tax season and can hit the ground running in the New Year."
WEBINAR OVERVIEW: During the webinar, Lamson will review what small businesses should cover in end of year planning, explain how they can use this time to evaluate old goals and set new ones, and share the business benefits of annual planning. This webinar will help small business owners create an actionable plan for end of year planning that includes taxes, disaster preparedness and IT strategy, among other topics.WHY ATTEND?During this webinar, the Carbonite Small Business team will discuss:
- Components of end of year planning
- How you should be approaching each part of year end planning for your small business
- Additional fundamental aspects of your business you should be reviewing to ensure a smooth start to 2013, including employees, contracts and insurance coverage
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts