BOSTON, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small to medium sized businesses, will host a free live Webinar for small businesses, "Close Out 2012 and Prime Your Business Operations for the New Year," on Tuesday, December 4 at 12:00pm ET ( 9:00am PT).
"The holiday season can either be slow or very hectic for small business owners depending on their industry," said Pete Lamson, SVP of Cloud Backup, Carbonite. "Regardless of workload this time of year, it's important that small business owners complete end of year planning. Doing so ensures that businesses are prepared for the upcoming tax season and can hit the ground running in the New Year."
WEBINAR OVERVIEW: During the webinar, Lamson will review what small businesses should cover in end of year planning, explain how they can use this time to evaluate old goals and set new ones, and share the business benefits of annual planning. This webinar will help small business owners create an actionable plan for end of year planning that includes taxes, disaster preparedness and IT strategy, among other topics.WHY ATTEND?During this webinar, the Carbonite Small Business team will discuss:
- Components of end of year planning
- How you should be approaching each part of year end planning for your small business
- Additional fundamental aspects of your business you should be reviewing to ensure a smooth start to 2013, including employees, contracts and insurance coverage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV