LAS VEGAS, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Breakthrough technologies, fan-favorite games and industry-leading performance combine as International Game Technology debuts its incomparable portfolio of games and systems at the SAGSE Expo in Buenos Aires, Nov. 13-15.
"IGT leads the industry with high-performing games and casino management systems that drive new levels of success for operators today," said Eric Tom, IGT executive vice president of Global Sales. "At SAGSE, attendees will see how our passion for delivering the best in gaming translates into exhilarating player experiences for the Latin American region."
In booth #205, IGT will feature an outstanding lineup for SAGSE 2012 attendees from new iconic pop culture titles with millions of fans worldwide to engaging, market-attuned themes and innovative systems technology. This portfolio of products showcases exciting player experiences while highlighting IGT's commitment to providing numerous business solutions for operators.
- Get ready for crime scenes and clues at the casino as the new IGT MegaJackpots® CSI: Video Slots makes its debut. Players can choose their favorite city and cast from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation™, CSI: Miami ™ and CSI: NY ™in this three-games-in-one star.
- Blockbuster MegaJackpots® hits premiere on the IGT Center Stage™ with Star Wars™ Trilogy and Sex and the City Out on the Town™, both of which feature an impressive and engaging 55-inch screen.
- Monstrous MegaJackpots® entertainment comes to SAGSE with the spinning-reel action of Ghostbusters™ Who You Gonna Call, and the monsters and mayhem of Godzilla on Monster Island™ Video Slots.
- More classic MegaJackpots® fun will be on display with Wheel of Fortune® Dazzling Gems™ and Megabucks® Wild Sapphires™.
- IGT creates market-attuned games for Latin American players with customized game play configurations and translated game content at the push of a button. These titles are specifically designed to appeal to players throughout the region. Latin Treasures™ OnCore Progressives deliver mystery-level progressives featuring stunning graphics that transport players to Argentina, Peru and Mexico. IGT Rapid Progressives™ Bonus Theme: FC Cash Cup™ pairs progressive wins with performance. Additional Rapid Progressive™ games include Carnaval Riches™ and Pyramid of the Sun™.
- Market-attuned content will also be featured on the new Huevocartoon® Slots, featuring the hilariously entertaining characters from one of Mexico's top-rated animated series. Additional market-attuned games include Tango de Oro®, Fiesta Chihuahua® and Golden Memories™.
- Classic gaming experiences and 3D technology make IGT's Multi-Layer Display™ (MLD®) Spinning Reels portfolio of games a must see. Candy Bars™ Slots is one of the top performing titles and delivers above 2x house averages on many floors. SAGSE attendees will see how the smash hit game is a perfect banking option with IGT's new Takes the Cake™ MLD® Spinning Reel Slot with its 3D content and low-denomination gaming action. Additional 3D MLD® games at SAGSE include Miss Red™, Shadow of the Panther®, Bonus Bubbles™ Reel MultiPLAY Slots, Diamond Jubilee® Spinning Reel and Cash Coaster® Slots.
- Year after year, video poker players choose IGT as the best in the industry. This year, SAGSE guests will see IGT's award-winning Video Poker games on the AVP® platform in Spanish.
- Attendees also will learn about IGT's free-to-play DoubleDown Casino Partner Program. This innovative solution leverages IGT's technology as a way for casino partners to gain immediate access to the DoubleDown Casino application directly on their websites.
- IGT's casino management systems solutions bring performance and exceptional player experiences to every size floor with the power of sbX® and IGT Casinolink®.
- IGT sbX® Floor Manager provides operators access to IGT's expansive 400-plus game theme library, giving operators the choice and flexibility needed to provide players with a best-in-class selection of games. sbX® Analytics, the only G2S-based analytics platform in the industry, provides operators with access to more frequent and in-depth analysis of a wide array of slot performance data to optimize every game for maximum performance. Service Window allows operators to communicate with players right at the machine and deploy applications that differentiate their casino properties from competitors.
- IGT Casinolink® supports every facet of gaming operations by linking slot machine, table games, marketing and cage management into one comprehensive solution.
- IGT's cabinets are sleeker and brighter with faster performance for outstanding gaming experiences with the G23 and Universal Slant models. With a design influenced by operator feedback, the Universal Slant combines the comfortable profile of a slant with the appeal of a traditional upright, and the G23's widescreen is one of the best upright units on casino floors today.