Plan for Extras with Creative
Leftover MealsIn the wake of the
Thanksgiving feast, hosts are often faced with one pressing question: what do I do with all this leftover turkey?
Jennie-O has a variety of fun and delicious post-
Thanksgiving recipes, which families won't even recognize as leftovers, including
JENNIE-O® Mediterranean Pizza
Ingredients: Makes six servings
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- About 18 oz. leftover JENNIE-O ® turkey, cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked thin pizza crust
- 2 large ripe tomatoes or 4 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, pitted and halved
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat; add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add turkey strips; sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and red pepper flakes. Stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes. Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet; top with tomatoes, cooked turkey mixture, olives, and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with basil leaves; cut into wedges.
For more leftover recipe ideas, information on JENNIE-O
products and more tips to make this
a success, visit
About Jennie-O Turkey Store, Inc.
Jennie-O Turkey Store, Inc., based in
, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE:HRL) and one of the largest turkey processors and marketers in the world. It offers an array of more than 1,500 high quality fresh, frozen, refrigerated and deli turkey products that are distributed throughout
the United States
and 27 countries worldwide.
Jennie-O Turkey Store(320) 214-2821
Carmichael Lynch Spong(612) 375-8548
SOURCE Jennie-O Turkey Store
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts