- Ray Dolan, Chief Executive Officer, and Moe Castonguay, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the UBS Global Technology Conference in New York City on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 3:30 pm EST.
- Ray Dolan, Chief Executive Officer, and Moe Castonguay, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference in Scottsdale, AZ on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 11:30 am PST.
Interested parties can access the webcasts live on Sonus Networks website at http://investors.sonusnet.com/events.cfm. The presentations will be available for replay for 60 days following the presentation date.
Sonus Networks, Sonus, SONS, investor, investment, conferences, presentation, IP-based network solutions, SBC, SBC 1000, SBC 2000, SBC 5100, SBC 5200, SBC 9000, session border controller, session border control, session management, SIP trunking, Cloud VoIP communications, unified communications, UC, VoIP, IP, TDM.About Sonus Networks Sonus Networks, Inc. is a leader in IP networking with proven expertise in delivering secure, reliable and scalable next-generation infrastructure and subscriber solutions. With customers in over 50 countries across the globe and over a decade of experience in transforming networks to IP, Sonus has enabled service providers and enterprises to capture and retain users and generate significant ROI. Sonus products include session border controllers, policy/routing servers, subscriber feature servers and media and signaling gateways. Sonus products are supported by a global services team with experience in design, deployment and maintenance of some of the world’s largest and most complex IP networks. For more information, visit www.sonus.net. Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements The information in this release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV