D.R. Horton ( DHI ) shares tumbled 5.8% after the homebuilder posted quarterly results that missed Wall Street's expectations.
Beazer Homes (BZH) shares plunged 17.3% after the homebuilder reported a bigger quarterly loss than forecast; sales increased more than expected.
Research In Motion (RIMM) shares added 3.2% as the company announced that it will hold its BlackBerry 10 launch event on Jan. 30, 2013.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV