SC12 –- Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX) (TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end interconnect solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today introduced the MetroX series of long distance InfiniBand switch solutions. Today, InfiniBand solutions are being deployed within the data center to effectively connect between servers and between servers and storage. MetroX enables native InfiniBand and RDMA connectivity between data centers across multiple geographically distributed sites.
MetroX can transfer data to distances of up to 10km now, and at up to 100km in the future. Running six long haul ports at 40Gb/s and six downlink FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand ports enables star-like campus deployments and provides clear capital expense reduction versus single port-to-port long haul solutions in the market today.
“The MetroX series extends InfiniBand beyond a single, data center network location to help deliver higher performance to local, campus and even metro applications,” said Gilad Shainer, vice president of market development at Mellanox Technologies. “Mellanox’s MetroX is the perfect cost-effective, low power, easily managed solution that enables today’s data centers to run over local and distributed InfiniBand fabrics, with management under a single unified network infrastructure.”
The MetroX TX6100, supporting up to 10km over 10Gb/s speed, will be available in the first quarter of 2013. The MetroX TX6200, supporting up to 10km over 40Gb/s speed, will be available in the third quarter of 2013.Join us for a live webinar on Mellanox’s MetroX:
- When: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 11:00am EST / 8:00am PST
- Register Today
- Learn more about Mellanox MetroX solutions
- Learn more about Mellanox’s complete InfiniBand switch systems
- Follow Mellanox on Twitter and Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV