“Mobile enterprise apps on the market today don’t meet these needs well; they either solve problems with a one-size-fits-all approach or require IT resources to develop expensive custom solutions.”
The Fastest Way to a Solution
QuickBase solves this need by enabling DIYers to build applications once and deploy them across any desktop or mobile device. The QuickBase platform offers unique benefits that include:
- Empowering enterprise workers to build business apps on their own, reducing the IT development backlog and reducing development cycles from months to days.
- Providing hundreds of templates that solve problems instantly and jumpstart the solution for complex apps, making it easier to address any business problem.
- Offering robust permission controls to determine who accesses or edits specific data or the application itself.
- Making app development collaborative and iterative so teams can modify their work to meet their evolving needs.
- Interconnecting QuickBase apps to bring data together in one place, improving productivity and the quality of business insights, while reducing high costs associated with managing a patchwork of solutions from different providers.
“Our business lives in QuickBase,” said Will Wieder, chief information officer of
Ministry Health Care
in Appleton, Wisc. “We manage everything from meeting agendas to plans to IT projects across thousands of QuickBase applications.
“It’s our personal Swiss Army knife. QuickBase prepares us to address the changing needs of our teams’ work with custom solutions. The new mobile capability helps traveling members of the team stay productive, especially those who have ditched their PCs in favor of iPads and other mobile devices.”
About the Survey
QuickBase and Decipher surveyed approximately 450 information workers from companies with 100 or more employees, investigating their current and future use of mobile business apps. For more details on the survey results, please visit
The Fast Track
Used by more than half of the Fortune 100 and more than 500,000 enterprise users,
is a proven and trusted cloud platform that empowers
do-it-yourself workers (DIYers)
to create their own database applications and solutions that improve productivity. Business users can select from hundreds of ready-to-use database applications such as
online project management
sales management software
or customize a business application to match the exact workflow and unique needs of their team.
About Intuit Inc.
is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, including banks and credit unions; consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including
, simplify small business management and
, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing.
are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Intuit Financial Services helps banks and credit unions grow by providing on-demand solutions and services that make it easier for consumers and businesses to manage their money.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $4.15 billion in its fiscal year 2012. The company has approximately 8,000 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at
Intuit, QuickBase and the Intuit logo, among others, are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.