- 53 percent said they would build their own mobile app if they could do so easily.
- 33 percent of respondents said the mobile apps they’re using are not currently meeting their needs. Nearly all (95 percent) said they obtained their mobile apps from IT or purchased them from an online app store.
- 76 percent cited the inability to write code or lack of approval from IT as reasons that would keep them from developing their own apps.
- 40 percent would build apps that serve business management and collaboration functions.
Business Apps On The Go: QuickBase Goes Mobile
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.