Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: GWAY), which delivers innovative software and business services solutions for ambulatory care providers through its PrimeSUITE® platform, will be presenting to investors attending the 2012 Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, AZ, on Thursday, Nov. 15.
The presentation by Al Cochran, Greenway® chief financial officer, will be held at 9:30 a.m. Mountain Standard Time. A live audio webcast will be available through the Investors section of the company’s website at www.greenwaymedical.com. A replay of the presentation will be posted on the Greenway website after the event and will be available for two weeks.
About Greenway and PrimeSUITE
Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: GWAY) delivers smarter solutions for smarter healthcare ™. PrimeSUITE ® — Greenway’s certified and fully integrated electronic health record, practice management and interoperability solution — helps improve care coordination, quality and cost-efficiency as part of a smarter, sustainable healthcare system. Thousands of providers across more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties use on-premise or cloud-based Greenway ® solutions in healthcare enterprises, physician practices and ambulatory clinics nationwide. For details, see greenwaymedical.com, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube.Greenway, the Greenway logo and PrimeSUITE are registered trademarks and the phrase “smarter solutions for smarter healthcare” is a trademark of Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. Other product or company names are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV