CHICAGO, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Grainger (NYSE: GWW), the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products serving businesses and institutions, will host its Annual Analyst Meeting on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, in Lake Forest, Illinois. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jim Ryan will host the event. The meeting will also include presentations from the following leaders:
- DG Macpherson, Senior Vice President and President, Global Supply Chain and Corporate Strategy
- Court Carruthers, Senior Vice President and President, Grainger United States
- Mike Pulick, Senior Vice President and President, Grainger International
- Paul Miller, Vice President, eCommerce and Customer Information
- Ron Jadin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
The event will be webcast live beginning at 12:00 p.m. CST / 1:00 p.m. EST and may be accessed on Grainger's Investor Relations web site at www.grainger.com/investor.
W.W. Grainger, Inc. with 2011 sales of $8.1 billion is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with expanding global operations.
SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts