CHICAGO, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Grainger (NYSE: GWW), the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products serving businesses and institutions, will host its Annual Analyst Meeting on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, in Lake Forest, Illinois. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jim Ryan will host the event. The meeting will also include presentations from the following leaders:
- DG Macpherson, Senior Vice President and President, Global Supply Chain and Corporate Strategy
- Court Carruthers, Senior Vice President and President, Grainger United States
- Mike Pulick, Senior Vice President and President, Grainger International
- Paul Miller, Vice President, eCommerce and Customer Information
- Ron Jadin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
The event will be webcast live beginning at 12:00 p.m. CST / 1:00 p.m. EST and may be accessed on Grainger's Investor Relations web site at www.grainger.com/investor.
W.W. Grainger, Inc. with 2011 sales of $8.1 billion is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with expanding global operations.
SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV