- Lustre inventor and Xyratex Chief Software Architect Dr. Peter Braam will speak at an EOFS Birds of Feather panel about the progress of the Exa-scale I/O Initiative on Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 12:15 p.m.
- Dr. Braam also will sit on an Exa-scale and Big Data IO panel on Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 1:30 p.m.
- Xyratex will coordinate, and Ken Claffey will moderate, a "Boosting European HPC Value Chain" panel session for the European Technology Platform for High Performance Computing on Wednesday, Nov.14 at 10:30 a.m.
- Xyratex staff will lead presentations at several exhibitor booths on Wednesday, Nov. 14, including Adaptive Computing at 11 a.m., Mellanox at 1:15 p.m. and Intel at 3:35 p.m.
- Xyratex staff will present new Lustre technology and concepts at the OpenSFS booth at 10:30 a.m. on both Tuesday, Nov. 13 and Wednesday, Nov. 14.
Xyratex To Drive Discussion About High Performance Computing Data Storage At SC12
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.